?
美国企业家宣言zt—Entrepreneur's Credo of the American
?
我有权选择不做一个平庸的人。
I do not choose to be a common person.
我会尽我所能成为杰出的人。
??? It is my
right to be uncommon—if I can.
我寻找机会,不寻求安稳,
I seek opportunity—not security.
我不希望成为一名有保障的国民,那将被人瞧不起。
I do not wish to be a kept citizen,?humbled and dulled by having the state
look after me.
我要做有意义的冒险。
I want to take the calculated risk,?
我要梦想,我要创造,经历失败,走向成功。?
???? to
dream and to build,?to fail and to succeed.?
我渴望奖励,拒绝施舍。
I refuse to barter incentive for
a dole;
我要有挑战的人生,而不是有保障的生存;
I prefer the challenges of life to the guaranteed
existence;
我要实现目标时的亢奋,而不是陈腐而不真实的平静。
the thrill of fulfillment to the stale calm of
Utopia.?
我不会拿我的自由换取任何捐赠,也不会拿我的尊严换取任何施舍。
I will not trade my freedom for beneficence?nor my dignity for a handout.
我决不会在任何权威面前发抖,也不会为任何恐吓所屈服。?
I will never cower before any master?nor bend to any threat.
我的天性是挺胸直立,骄傲,绝不胆怯。
It is my heritage to stand erect, proud, and
unafraid;
我会为我的梦想去思考,去行动;
to think and act for myself;?
享受我的创造带来的回报;
to enjoy the benefit of my creations;
终有一天,我可以自豪地向世界宣告:
and to face the world boldly?and say:
“在上帝的帮助下,我做到了。”
"This, with God's help, I have done."